Home / Detail
Dr. Steven Kussick
Director of Contract Research, and Director of Flow Cytometry
Steven J. Kussick, MD, PhD, is Director of Contract Research, and Director of Flow Cytometry at PhenoPath Laboratories. He has extensive experience in the use of morphologic, immunophenotypic, and molecular methods in the diagnosis of hematolymphoid neoplasms. Dr. Kussick received his M.D. and Ph.D. from the Medical Scientist Training Program at the University of Washington, where he also completed his Anatomic Pathology Residency and Hematopathology Fellowship.
Dr. Henry Kussick is board-certified in Anatomic Pathology and Hematopathology. Prior to joining PhenoPath, he was Attending Hematopathologist and Associate Director of Hematopathology in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at the University of Washington.
- Test & Treat Initiative: Official launch & introduction; for Early Cancer Prevention, Detection, diagnosis, and linkage to care for successful treatment
- Close the cancer Care Gap: Delivering commitment and creating synergies across countries, governments, and partners
- Amplifying stakeholders’ voices to apply the principles of meaningful & sustainable engagement & participation of all in cancer control programs
- Improved quality in cancer research, surveillance & innovations
- Realization of avenues for affordable & accessible cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment, and Palliative Care services
- Increased access to cancer screening, testing, and diagnostic supplies across all levels of care