Home / Detail
Dr. Annet Nabaggala
NCD Pathology Program Officer | MOH | Conference Secretariat
Dr. Annet is an NCD / Pathology Program Officer, at the Ministry of Health, Department of National Health Laboratories and Diagnostic Services- under Central Public Health Laboratories (CPHL). Dr. Annet is a passionate laboratory specialist with determination to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Non Communicable Diseases
Cancer Awareness & Prevention
Dr. Annet Nabaggala is the conference Secretariat Africa Test &
Treat Initiative Conference.
- Test & Treat Initiative: Official launch & introduction; for Early Cancer Prevention, Detection, diagnosis, and linkage to care for successful treatment
- Close the cancer Care Gap: Delivering commitment and creating synergies across countries, governments, and partners
- Amplifying stakeholders’ voices to apply the principles of meaningful & sustainable engagement & participation of all in cancer control programs
- Improved quality in cancer research, surveillance & innovations
- Realization of avenues for affordable & accessible cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment, and Palliative Care services
- Increased access to cancer screening, testing, and diagnostic supplies across all levels of care